Tuesday, March 17, 2009

El Capitan Learns Emergency

As you may have read below, Fido has already hallucinated of Van Halen, specifically of missing Alex Van Halen's drum solo. At what show, I can't be sure. This development is always troublesome, as clearly Van Halen has never toured with the gentlemen in GLMS.

That the gentlemen talked all day of their plans for a new band, titled Mantique -- a name saved for the group's planned ensemble of the future, when they are all senior citizens -- makes me worry even more. I am the bus driver, not the psychologist nor caretaker.

It is good, I suppose, that I have talked myself into bringing, for the first time, a rig on the road wherein I can blog to the public, which means I am also able to use the Google, which further means I may be able to look up the band memeber's ailments and help the members stay "straight" (as it were) before each performance on the tour.

Sadly (and the source of my allusion to what is so troublesome) the gentlemen of GLMS have yet to play their first show of the tour.

I am newish to the Google, and all I can find when I enter "hallucination Van Halen" into the search engine is:

Visual Hallucination - What Does VH Stand for?

Sadly, this only upsets my grammatical sensibility. Should it not be rephrased:

Visual Hallucination - For What Does VH Stand

Confused, worried, and contemplative,
Captain Feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment